- Regardless of the surname of the deceased, all obits with the
surname Harless* are of
- Very often, obituaries were clipped from newspapers without the
newspaper's name or the date of publication. These obituaries are
also of interest.
- If you do have an obit, without the source information, just enter
"unknown" or use a question mark (?), in the field of
the unknown data. You may also give it your best guess, followed by a
question mark (?).
- It is not necessary to enter the surnames in upper case, this is
done automatically with my indexing program.
- The most important part of the
is the "Obituary text" area. Please try to be as accurate and
complete as you can. If for some reason you remove test, please
replace it with 3 dots "..."
- If you already have an obituary in a text
(.txt) file and you do not want to retype it, you may email it to me,
as an attachment. My email address is
- If you would like to send copies, by the
Post Office, please email me for my current address.
- If you are ready to submit an obituary
Harles, Harless, Harlis, Harliss, Hurles, Hurless, Herlas, Horlas,
to name a few.